Warming Stripes | High Waist Compression Sport Leggings
Wear the 'warming stripes' for your workout with these comfy compression leggions. The ‘warming stripes’ are created by Professor Ed Hawkins (University of Reading) and are visual representation of the change in global temperature over the past 100+ years (1850-2021). Each stripe represents the temperature that the world averaged over a year.
Warming stripes are licensed under CC BY 4.0. Details at showyourstripes.info
We recommend sizing up one from your regular size. Compression fabric can be tight on the body.
• Fabric composition in Mexico: 75% polyester, 25% lycra (upper part of the leggings) and 75% polyester, 25% spandex (bottom part of the leggings)
• Fabric composition in Europe: 57% polyamide, 43% spandex (upper part of the leggings) and 78% polyester, 22% spandex (bottom part of the leggings)
• Upper part fabric weight: 5.45 oz/yd² (185 g/m²)
• Bottom part fabric weight: 8.25 oz/yd² (280 g/m²)
• Compression fabric
• Non-see-through and squat-proof
• Sewn-in gusset
• ⅞ length
• Slimming effect and a butt-lifting cut
• Double-layered belt
• Pocket in the back part of the belt suitable for top phone models, eg. iPhone 12
• Blank product components sourced from Italy and Spain
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!