Coral Reef | Eco Scrunchie | Glowing Gone
Wear your climate activism in your hair for your performances, workout, yoga, or everyday apparel. This vibrant, staghorn coral pattern was hand-drawn using the colors from the Glowing campaign. This eye-catching apparel helps spur conversation about climate change and protecting our oceans.
- 1 plastic water bottle = 1 scrunchie
- Fabric is 79% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Printed with non-toxic inks
- Sustainably manufactured in the U.S.
- Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
- Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
10% of proceeds from this item will be donated to The Ocean Agency to protect our planet’s oceans.
About this design:
Breanna Cooke teamed up as an artist with the Glowing Glowing Gone campaign to design this vibrant coral reef-inspired pattern. During the filming of Chasing Coral. The Ocean Agency discovered that some corals glow in fluorescent purple, yellow, and blue colors to protect themselves from ocean heatwaves.
The Ocean Agency turned these warning colors into the Glowing campaign colors and invited all artists to use them. Breanna designed this collection to be bold and eye-catching so it helps start conversations about climate change and inspire action. Learn more: glowing.org