Biodegradable Glitter for Face and Body Painting, Festivals | 6g | Glass Jar | Iridescent Gold or Iridescent Silver Mix
Glitter up while being gentler to the planet with these shimmery gold or silver plant-based glitter mixes.
This glitter mix is a blend of plant-based compostable glitters from two of the world's certified biodegradable glitter manufacturers. These custom mixes are handcrafted by Breanna Cooke and are the same as what she uses in her body painting work. Add a little shimmer to your next makeup or special event look!
1. Iridescent Gold - 6g in glass jar:
- Mix of gold and opalescent glitters in .005, .040, and .094 hexagonal cut glitter.
2. Iridescent Silver - 6g in glass jar:
- Mix of silver and opalescent glitters in .005, .040, and .094 hexagonal cut glitter.
cosmetic-grade - Allergen-free - Cruelty-free - Toxic-free - compostable in industrial composting setting This glitter mix is a blend of 85%, 92%, and 100% plastic-free glitter. The 85% is made from corn, the 92% and 100% is made from modified regenerated plant cellulose.
***These glitters are compostable but NOT OCEAN-SAFE. Please do not use these in oceans or other bodies of water.***
For more color options or large quantities, shop with Amerikanbodyart.com or Bio-Glitter certified TodayGlitter.com.
How to Apply Loose Glitter
1. Use aloe gel, glitter glue, or a gel or cream-based skin product and apply to your skin.
2. With fingertips or a brush, gently press the glitter onto your skin.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not eat, this is NOT edible glitter.
TAG Breanna in your social media pics: